Private Online Mentorship
Private Online Mentoring is a perfect option for you if you want to take your photography to the next level, get feedback on your work, suggestions for improvement, find and connect to your creative vision, or just have support through your photographic journey.
Sessions are tailor made for each student, so you can choose exactly what you would like to focus on. This can include a variety of topics including but not limited to
- Location Planning and Guidance
- Post Processing
- Seeing in Black and White
- Macro Photography
- Landscape Photography
- The Business of Photography
- Social Media
The online photographic mentoring program has been designed as service for anyone who wants photography advice, guidance and feedback on their work on an ongoing basis. Sessions take place via Skype, Google Hangouts, or FaceTime. Monthly Photographic Mentoring This online photography mentoring is for aspiring photographers of any level who would like to improve their knowledge base with monthly critiques, and/or Q&A sessions.
Is this for me?
For all levels of photographer from novice through to expert, who want regular photography advice, guidance and feedback.
- Improve at your own speed with monthly check-ins
- Online mentoring means you don’t have to attend a classroom or workshop.
- Receive support and advice from a trustworthy teacher.
- One on one time with Lauri
- Personalized to the goals you have or monthly assignments/themes can be issued
- Guidance notes, examples and tips
- Q&A session, during which you can ask me literally anything: marketing, branding, pricing, website, social media, business, editing… you name it!
- Monthly blog post of student’s work so you see what others have done too (only with student’s agreement to do so).
- Camera, any kind, mobile phone, film, DSLR, point and shoot
- Internet connection and way of sharing images.
This process is organized as follows:
- A monthly date and time will be scheduled for a One-Hour Session
- Choose 3-5 images for review each month.
- Upload your photos so Lauri can access them.
Your images remain private and are only seen by your mentor. Lauri will discuss and go over your images with you, answer any questions you have and offer constructive feedback. Advice based, feedback is designed to help you learn and improve, enhance your confidence and realize your potential.
Where do I go from here?
Subscription Options $50 USD per one-hour session
Special Introductory Rate $40 per month!
Sign up by December 31st.
12 Sessions: $500 USD (2 free one-hour sessions)
Special Introductory Rate $400!
Sign up by December 31st.
To Sign up: Email Lauri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make payment via PayPal (or make other arrangements if necessary)
You can cancel your subscription at any time.