Sessions are tailor made for each student, so you can choose exactly what you would like to focus on. This can include a variety of topics including but not limited to
- Location Planning and Guidance
- Post Processing
- Seeing in Black and White
- Macro Photography
- Landscape Photography
- The Business of Photography
- Social Media
The online photographic mentoring program has been designed as service for anyone who wants photography advice, guidance and feedback on their work on an ongoing basis. Sessions take place via Skype, Google Hangouts, or FaceTime. Monthly Photographic Mentoring This online photography mentoring is for aspiring photographers of any level who would like to improve their knowledge base with monthly critiques, and/or Q&A sessions.
Is this for me?
For all levels of photographer from novice through to expert, who want regular photography advice, guidance and feedback.
- Improve at your own speed with monthly check-ins
- Online mentoring means you don’t have to attend a classroom or workshop.
- Receive support and advice from a trustworthy teacher.
- One on one time with Lauri