Thursday, April 30, 2020 – possible bonus day
May 1-3, 2020 – regular tour
What is Included?
Guided Tour of Chicago
1 Year membership in the SEE! Community ($60 Value)
Admission to The Rookery Building Tour
Admission to the Chicago Architectural Foundation boat tour
Admission to Chicago 360 – John Hancock observatory
What is Not Included
Transportation To/From Chicago
Is This Photography Tour for Me?
- Do you want to learn to see your photographic subjects in new ways?
- Do you want to push yourself creatively when out taking photos?
- Would you like to make people stop and think about what they’re seeing in your images?
- Does technical and gear talk make your eyes glaze over?
- Do you like to think outside the box?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then YES! SEE! Chicago with Lauri is for you.
What this is:
A Photowalk, touristy, let’s hang out while pushing ourselves and learning in the process
A let’s get out and take photos experience
A relaxed, friendly learning environment
Sharing the experience with Like Minded photographers
What This is Not:
Technical, learning how to use your phone/camera to take images.
Sitting in a room listening to me drone on about how to create better images.
Setting up and waiting for hours in one place, just to get one shot.
Locations (Time and Weather permitting)
Possible bonus day/location
- Union Station
- The Rookery Building ($15 value) included
- Millennium Park
- Radisson Blu Aqua
- Marina Towers
- Chicago Riverwalk
- 150 N. Riverside
- Wrigley Building
- Thompson Center
- John Hancock Building: 360 Chicago Observation floor ($22 value) included
- Chicago Architectural Boat Tour ($50 value) included
- The Moody Church
- Lincoln Park – People’s Gas Pavilion
- Lincoln Park Conservatory (rainout location)
- Lincoln Park Zoo (in the afternoon if there is time/depending on people’s departure times)
- North Avenue Beach area
PRICING WILL BE POSTED DECEMBER 1, 2019
Cancellation & Terms
- For a full refund, registration must be canceled in writing 30 days prior to Wednesday, April 1, 2020. After Wednesday, April 1, 2020, there will be no refunds unless you can send someone in your place.
- Lauri Novak Photography reserves the right to cancel the workshop until April 31, 2020. In the event the program is cancelled by Lauri Novak Photography, attendees will receive a full refund. Registrants will be informed on April 31, 2020, to confirm that the workshop will run as scheduled.
- Travel to and from Chicago, additional Uber/Lyft/taxi, accommodations, and meals are not included in the workshop fee.
- The itinerary is provided as a guideline and is subject to change due to factors out of Lauri Novak Photography’s control. On the spot decisions as a group may lead to veering off the above list of locations.
- Lauri Novak Photography is not liable for bad weather conditions; I will do my best to continue the workshop to whatever extent possible if inclement weather is experienced. Safety is a priority. Refunds will not be given due to weather.