Thursday, April 30, 2020 – Bonus Day
May 1-3, 2020 – regular tour
What is Included?
Guided Tour of Chicago
1 Year membership in the SEE! Community ($60 Value)
Admission to The Rookery Building Tour
Admission to the Chicago Architectural Foundation boat tour
Admission to Chicago 360 – John Hancock observatory
What is Not Included
Transportation To/From Chicago
Is This Photography Tour for Me?
- Do you want to learn to see your photographic subjects in new ways?
- Do you want to push yourself creatively when out taking photos?
- Would you like to make people stop and think about what they’re seeing in your images?
- Does technical and gear talk make your eyes glaze over?
- Do you like to think outside the box?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then YES! SEE! Chicago with Lauri is for you.
What this is:
A Photowalk, touristy, let’s hang out while pushing ourselves and learning in the process
A let’s get out and take photos experience
A relaxed, friendly learning environment
Sharing the experience with Like Minded photographers
What This is Not:
Technical, learning how to use your phone/camera to take images.
Sitting in a room listening to me drone on about how to create better images.
Setting up and waiting for hours in one place, just to get one shot.
Locations (Time and Weather permitting)
Bonus Day – Navy Pier
Centennial Wheel ($16 value, included)
Polk Brothers Park
Jane Adams Memorial Park
Milton Lee Olive Park
Lake Point Tower
Views of the skyline
The Rookery Building ($15 value) included
Radisson Blu Aqua
150 N. Riverside
John Hancock Building: 360 Chicago Observation floor ($22 value) included
Chicago Architectural Boat Tour ($50 value) included
Lincoln Park – People’s Gas Pavilion
Lincoln Park Conservatory (rainout location)
Lincoln Park Zoo
North Avenue Beach Area
Cancellation & Terms
- For a full refund, registration must be canceled in writing 30 days prior to Wednesday, April 1, 2020. After Wednesday, April 1, 2020, there will be no refunds unless you can send someone in your place.
- Lauri Novak Photography reserves the right to cancel the workshop until March 31, 2020. In the event the program is cancelled by Lauri Novak Photography, attendees will receive a full refund. Registrants will be informed on March 31, 2020, to confirm that the workshop will run as scheduled.
- Travel to and from Chicago, additional Uber/Lyft/taxi, accommodations, and meals are not included in the workshop fee.
- The itinerary is provided as a guideline and is subject to change due to factors out of Lauri Novak Photography’s control. On the spot decisions as a group may lead to veering off the above list of locations.
- Lauri Novak Photography is not liable for bad weather conditions; I will do my best to continue the workshop to whatever extent possible if inclement weather is experienced. Safety is a priority. Refunds will not be given due to weather.